Who We Are
The Futures Leadership Network is a global workforce development firm that designs employee engagement and leadership development programs to help accelerate the success of professionals in today's workplace.
At the Futures Leadership Network, we look for a detail-oriented and highly organized Research Assistant to join our growing organization. Your primary duties include identifying, gathering, analyzing data, and making insights accessible to the company through easy-to-understand graphs, charts, tables, and reports. You will work to facilitate greater returns through research calls, surveys, meetings, and analyzing habits.
- Manage, plan, coordinate, and conduct research and program evaluation activities for the organization.
- Research market and industry trends and patterns.
- Coordinate, improve, initiate, and respond to information and data requests received from the organization to allow for evidence-based and data-informed policy.
- Utilize standard reporting technologies to create, run, and maintain reports.
- Responsible for preserving and managing a centralized data dictionary for the organization.
- Responsible for creating appropriate documentation to support practical requirements definition, including charts, graphs, and logic model diagrams as needed.
- Create detailed reports of findings.
- Identify and understand problems through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative reporting, research, and statistical analysis.
- Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings.
- Write reports, white papers, and other published documents.
- Compile and analyze data points.
- Organize and store data for future research projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, IT, management, administration, economics, or information science
- Two years of experience in an applied research or data management environment
- Analytical ability is required to prepare reports, maintain data inventory, code, transcribe interviews, develop graphs, perform literature searches and identify concerns/responses of participants that require termination of an interview or possible intervention
- Able to perform statistical analysis
- Skilled knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently