Who We Are
The Futures Leadership Network is a global workforce development firm that designs employee engagement and leadership development programs to help accelerate the success of professionals in today's workplace.
At the Futures Leadership Network, we look for a Program Administrator responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the FLN Future Leadership Academy program. Among these duties are selecting and supervising the staff to manage the program, managing the program's budget, and evaluating the program’s success. Creates participant groups by type and demographic; manages backend processes and the Leader Dashboard. Manage engagement tools and platforms.
- Selects and supervises members to carry out the program’s activities, monitors their work, and coaches or mentors them in their daily duties.
- Schedule program work, oversee daily operations, coordinate the program’s activities, and set priorities for managing the program.
- Lead fundraising efforts when needed.
- Review and improve applied standards and practices.
- Prepare and monitor the program calendar.
- Decide on a timeline and schedule for the project and ensure that all targets are met.
- Manage relations with vendors or partner organizations.
- Resolve issues to keep programs rolling.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations for each program.
- Observe program activities, collect data, and create reports of all findings for senior management, a board of directors, or a grant funder.
- Propose improvements and present ideas for a new program.
- Determine the risks associated with a project (such as financial risks), and implement strategies to reduce these risks.
- Monitor the quality performance of a program or project.
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in project management or event management
- Proven experience as a program administrator, project manager, or similar role
- Financial awareness and ability to manage finances
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with industry-related laws and regulations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sound judgment and analytical skills