Who We Are
The Futures Leadership Network is a global workforce development firm that designs employee engagement and leadership development programs to help accelerate the success of professionals in today's workplace.
At the Futures Leadership Network, we are looking for an engaged Organizational Development Intern to assist our growing agency. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our company’s success. An Organizational Development Intern is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and administering development and training programs for company employees. The intern also acts as a liaison and advisor to the organization's leadership and facilitates initiatives across the organization.
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Identifies and incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Designs and develops HR training programs for management and employees.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides, and lesson plans.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments.
- Makes assessments of the effectiveness of training in terms of member accomplishments and performance.
- Trains employees on HR issues and practices. Presents course materials.
- Consults with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance membership performance and overall organizational performance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Enrolled in an accredited university or college with the ability to receive credit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven effective management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives