Who We Are
The Futures Leadership Network is a global workforce development firm that designs employee engagement and leadership development programs to help accelerate professionals’ success in today's workplace.
At the Futures Leadership Network, we look for a Data Analyst to analyze our standard Organizational Equity Assessment findings. You will have access to the raw data and the dashboard of our survey platform. Must be available to analyze the data and provide results within four days. Candidates must have at least one year of relevant data experience.
- Analyze data using statistical methods.
- Perform complex analyses.
- Analyze problems and determines root causes.
- Provide consulting and analytic services to leadership.
- Collaborate with leaders and managers to assess and address data and reporting needs for various organizational projects.
- Create reports to share findings and recommendations with the internal team and other stakeholders.
- Create statistical models that depict company-wide trends.
- Perform testing and validation of data sets.
- Document structures and types of business data.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent related experience
- 1+ years of experience in a data analyst or relevant role
- Advanced analytical knowledge of data
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytical tools
- Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling/diagramming techniques
- Keen attention to detail
- Process-oriented with outstanding documentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, decision making, customer service, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem-solving, project management, quality management, teamwork, written communication, group presentations, group process facilitation, influence, strategic thinking, and team building