Who We Are
The Calling All Allies Project (CAAP) is an organizational equity firm on a mission to #IgniteWorkplaceUnity around the world by helping companies take purposeful, strategic steps toward creating more equitable and inclusive environments. Our team is composed of organizational psychologists, conflict specialists, human resource leaders, data analysts, psycho-social researchers, therapists, and counselors.
We have a bold vision for diversity, equity, and inclusion. We're on a mission to help companies create a more equitable future—and we can't do it alone. That's where you come in.
At the Calling All Allies Project (CAAP), we believe that the best way to change the world is to foster young leaders who are equipped to make that change happen within their organizations. We know the power of hard work, collaboration, and of innovation. That's why our program is designed to not only teach you the skills you need to become a strong leader in DEI but also to give you the tools you need to put what you've learned into action.
This program isn't just about helping our clients gain skills—it's about helping YOU gain skills that will benefit you for years to come as you work toward becoming an innovator and problem-solver in your organization.
As a DEI Trainee (Association Advisor), you will work closely with a designated CAAP Lead Advisor to develop innovative solutions for our global roster of clients. Our 6-week training program is designed to help you learn how to manage and work with a variety of diversity, equity, and inclusion consulting projects.
- Work along with Lead Advisor to develop new content and presentations
- Support in the development of new client relationships
- Develop content for webinars and conferences
- Participate in virtual training and client meetings
- Maintain highly confidential information
Qualifications and Skills
- Current professional interested in working at the Calling All Allies Project as a DEI Advisor
- Ability to dedicate approximately 5 hrs/week to the training and development program
- Ability to participate virtually for the full 6-weeks
- Interest in learning how to create more equitable, inclusive, and diverse workplaces
- Professional interests are aligned with CAAP values
If you're ready for a career in DEI like no other, apply via our online form today! Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Orientation for new Trainees will occur during the first week of each month April-September.