Who We Are
The Center for Millennial Engagement is a global workforce development firm that designs employee engagement and leadership development programs to help accelerate the success of professionals in today's workplace.
At the Center for Millennial Engagement, we are looking for a Media and Digital Content Coordinator who will handle the production of all digital content presented in the CME Futures Leadership Academy, such as social media, platforms, or websites. Other job duties include:
- Using digital software.
- Analyzing and testing links.
- Ensuring a smooth participant experience with CME media platforms, such as AirMeet.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow audience, increase engagement, and generate revenue through social media platforms (primarily Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Research and present local, national and international trends in social media, including new platforms
- Help in the creation of social media research, documentation, data analysis and interpretation, visualization of effectiveness, and suggested recommendations for all proposed and current social media marketing campaigns
- Deliver a consistent social media content production strategy and brand strategy for the company channels that are uniquely adapted to each social platform and audience
- Help with proactively maintaining website content to ensure information is up-to-date.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Help in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience in managing a corporate social media account/profile
- Relevant qualification or certification in digital media/marketing, communication, or social media
- Demonstrated practical experience in website content management and creation
- Demonstrated ability to understand audience requirements and develop targeted and appropriate communication
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with photo and video editing tools and digital media formats
- Excellent social listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong attention to detail and superb editing skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to coordinate several priorities and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines