Who We Are
At the Calling All Allies Project we look for a results-oriented advisor to analyze our business structures and contribute to our development. Responsible for enhancing the workplace based on research and applying psychological principles. You will explore business processes, assess employee performance, and advise management on the efficient and cost-effective distribution of resources. To ensure success as an advisor, you should possess extensive background as a development specialist in a related industry and the ability to assess the allocation of resources objectively. An accomplished corporate consultant will be someone whose expertise results in enhanced productivity and increased profitability.
- Interview current and potential employees
- Assessing business structures, processes, procedures, and resource utilization.
- Analyze data, position requirements, and interview responses
- Collaborate with the human resources department on recruitment and staff development initiatives.
- Evaluate the impact of staff development initiatives on employee performance and retention.
- Create reports based on research data
- Organize new testing and training developments
- Advise executives and senior managers on efficient and cost-effective developmental strategies.
- Restructuring departments to optimize efficiency in line with business objectives.
- Identifies interdepartmental cooperation opportunities and promotes cross-functionality.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a master's or a doctoral degree specializing in industrial-organizational psychology, organizational development, or similar
- At least two years of experience as an organizational consultant in a related industry.
- Must possess strong oral communication and active listening skills for interacting effectively with workers and management.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration abilities.
- Extensive background in skills development and capacity-building initiatives.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.