Who We Are
The Calling All Allies Project (CAAP) is an organizational equity firm on a mission to #IgniteWorkplaceUnity around the world by helping companies take purposeful, strategic steps toward creating more equitable and inclusive environments. Our team is composed of organizational psychologists, conflict specialists, human resource leaders, data analysts, psycho-social researchers, therapists, and counselors.
We have a bold vision for diversity, equity, and inclusion. We're on a mission to help companies create a more equitable future—and we can't do it alone. That's where you come in.
At the Calling All Allies Project (CAAP), we believe that the best way to change the world is to foster young leaders who are equipped to make that change happen within their organizations. We know the power of hard work, collaboration, and innovation. That's why our program is designed to not only teach you the skills you need to become a strong leader in DEI but also to give you the tools you need to put what you've learned into action.
This position will provide assistance to the D&I team, manage large and complex DEI projects, and assist other stakeholders in developing and sustaining inclusive cultures and behaviors. The required level of work is considered advanced and highly confidential.
- Research, develop, recommend, and implement innovative strategies to support the organization's diversity, inclusion, and belonging objectives
- Develop and implement programs to align key workforce and corporate employee inclusion and engagement initiatives
- Assess, evaluate, and evolve programs and initiatives to demonstrate and maximize impact, including reporting on related talent/people metrics, identifying key insights, and driving continuous improvement
- Maintain knowledge of diversity-related issues, legislation, and best practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Community Engagement, Sociology, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proven dispute resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to manage group dynamics and influence teams and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- High degree of flexibility and productivity; initiative and creativity
- Highly motivated, self-driven and results oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Years of progression and accomplished experience in a dynamic, data-driven Diversity & Inclusion role or related experience required with at least three years specializing in project/program management of diversity, inclusion and belonging programs and initiatives.