The Leaderish Media Group is looking for a Media and Digital Content Coordinator who will handle the production of all digital content for our various projects.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow audience, increase engagement, and generate revenue through social media platforms (primarily Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Research and present local, national and international trends in social media, including new platforms
- Help in the creation of social media research, documentation, data analysis and interpretation, visualization of effectiveness, and suggested recommendations for all proposed and current social media marketing campaigns
- Deliver a consistent social media content production strategy and brand strategy for the company channels that are uniquely adapted to each social platform and audience
- Help with proactively maintaining website content to ensure information is up-to-date.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Help in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience in managing a corporate social media account/profile
- Relevant qualification or certification in digital media/marketing, communication, or social media
- Demonstrated practical experience in website content management and creation
- Demonstrated ability to understand audience requirements and develop targeted and appropriate communication
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with photo and video editing tools and digital media formats
- Excellent social listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong attention to detail and superb editing skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to coordinate several priorities and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines