Who We Are
The Center for Millennial Engagement is a global workforce development firm that designs employee engagement and leadership development programs to help accelerate professionals’ success in today's workplace.
At the Center for Millennial Engagement, we are looking for a Membership Cohort Coordinator whose responsibility is to organize the development, membership activities, and CME Futures Leadership Academy relations. They manage the membership database, provide customer service and update the information to prospective and current members to ensure members are satisfied and aware of the enrollment and vetting process guidelines. They communicate application deadlines and assist new participants with the open enrollment process. They perform Onboarding management, such as coordinating orientation and program agreements.
- Handling all complaints, information requests, and questions regarding membership.
- Processing membership applications, renewals, and resignations.
- Managing and updating membership records.
- Helping with member communication activities.
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports.
- Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to track membership revenue.
- Preparing membership marketing materials.
- Organizing events and activities for existing and prospective members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Previous experience in member management, sales, or recruitment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to think creatively and take the initiative.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Highly organized.
- Demonstrate solid ethics and integrity
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships while building continuous trust and rapport
- Results-oriented with the ability to critically think and problem solve