Social Media Associate
Leader-ish Media Group is looking for a Social Media Associate who will communicate the results and trends of marketing campaigns to internal agencies and possibly directly to clients. They provide insight into measurements and solutions based on that insight to help reach objectives.
- Analyze user engagement
- Interpreting social media post metrics.
- Make a record of posts that perform poorly and find data for why this may be.
- Report to the Social Media Director to inform them of the success of social media campaigns.
- Provides constructive criticism to content creators to help them make improvements.
- Observe follower engagement and build a report on their behaviors.
- Information on web traffic from all social media
- Design strategies utilizing social media analytics to drive quality traffic to our website
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative research on social media market trends.
- Create promotional campaigns to attract the target audience.
- Manage and implement the annual social media calendar.
- Generate reports to visualize actionable insights of social data for content improvement.
- Stay up to date with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments on all platforms.
- Keep abreast of current events and pop culture to understand user behavior better.
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in marketing, communications, or media, or training with social media.
- Prior work experience as a Social Media Analyst٫ Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn in particular
- Familiarity with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc.) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc.)
- Professional Certifications in Digital Marketing and SEO will be preferred.
- Experience with online content and management systems such as WordPress
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- The ability to analyze data (specifically related to user behavior and engagement).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve the problem
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries