Who We Are
The Center for Millennial Engagement is a global workforce development firm that designs employee engagement and leadership development programs to help accelerate the success of professionals in today's workplace.
At the Center for Millennial Engagement, we are looking for a tech support associate to provide technical support for the CME platforms and applications to customers and other company staff members. Train customers and company staff on applications and products, advising them on the best practices for using technology applications and programs.
- Evaluate expanding or enhanced computer operations; make recommendations for improvement and upgrades to hardware and software to manage workload and system requirements.
- Applies expertise in computer hardware, software, and procedures to solve problems.
- Maintains system functionality by testing computer components.
- Verify program objectives and terms by testing new programs, comparing them with established standards, and making modifications.
- Installs software and necessary applications for workflow.
- Educate users on new software in person or through various tutorial channels, including self-guided training videos, digital instruction pages, and user manuals.
- Check the compatibility of new programs with existing ones.
- Work with programmers to explain errors and recommend modifications to computer programs.
- Develops application designs and web pages.
- Records hardware and software updates.
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or related field
- Prior experience working on a Helpdesk, in IT, or similar technical function
- Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical employees
- Excellent understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
- Outstanding research skills.
- Solid organization and coordination skills.
- Hands-on problem-solving ability.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and complete tasks in a high-pressure environment.